Saturday, August 18, 2012

WW Reminder & JSL Reminder

Hello there - just posting our reminders today, first up are my ATC's for:



 Head on over to see the details and the rest of the DT's creations!

Next is my card for our reminder post at:



I love this little firefighter image and realize now that I should have written a number or something clever on his hat!  Darn - next time! Anyway, I had these fun little firefighter brads that were dying to be used, and added a sticker sentiment from SRM Stickers.  Head on over to link up!  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your blue ladies and the fab backgrounds you created Jenn. The firefighter is adorable...such cute little brads too!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I do love that punny title "The blues..." and the lil firefighter is just crackin' :)

    ReplyDelete