Monday, August 22, 2011

TGF & Pixie Dust

Back to Monday!  :)  Last night, I turned off the computer and watched movies with my hubby all night, it was really nice.  You see, Jeremy is a channel-surfer - soooooo annoying to watch regular TV with.  LOL Seriously, he loves to flip through the channels - which basically means as soon as I see something I am interested in, the channel gets changed.  So I don't watch much TV and it really doesn't bother me, I just surf the Internet and catch up on leaving comments for people who participate in the challenges of the DT's I'm in, etc.  But every once in a while, it's nice to just shut the computer off and watch a movie together.  So that's how we spent our Sunday evening.  :)

First up today - I love the way this card came out - it's for the:



I used the sweet and sassy "Cheeky Beach" stamp, I paper pieced her bathing suit and colored the rest with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits along with some markers and glitter.  The bench is a digital stamp from Just Some Lines.  Cardstock & DP are from SU!  Ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash.

Next up is my card for this week's:


I used the adorable Miss Britney image and paired her up with some older DP from SU! that I had in my stash, and colored her to match with my SU! markers.  Buttons and ribbon are also from SU!

Have a great week!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Pixies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so sweet and such nice, happy colors! Sounds like a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image and I love your colors. Really sweet and fun! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOps! Didn't realize this one was a two-fer. LOL the Greeting Farm card is super cute, as well. You did such a great job with the inspiration photo. Sound like you had a great weekend. xxD

    ReplyDelete