Tuesday, July 14, 2026

You Make the Holidays Sweeter

 One more card for Christmas in July! I made this one for the Friends of Sweet November FB challenge for July, but it also fits the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - Christmas in July

Die Cut Divas - Christmas in July

Fab n' Funky - Christmas in July

Krafty Chicks #828 - Christmas

Make My Monday #282 - Christmas in July

My papers are from Doodlebug Design. Sentiment is from My Favorite Things, stamped with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder before die cutting with a die from Emily Moore Designs. I printed out the Gingerbread Man (I drew eyelashes on him to make him a girl at my 6-year-old granddaughter's request - LOL), colored with Copics, and fussy cut. I die cut the rolling pin (Hero Arts) and sat the Gingerbread man on top of it using foam dots. I finished it off with some red pearl stickers and a candy cane brad. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. So cute, adorable little gingerbread man and perfect choice of papers to match. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, look, he's waiting to help! So cute, and what a great sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Thanks for playing along our July challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling! So glad you joined us this month for our "Christmas in July" challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete