For some reason, I've been slightly obsessed with cow stamps lately. LOL So I had to make one more card to squeeze into the following challenges today:
Passion for Markers #845 - Animals
Simon Says Stamp - 4 Legged Friends
Try it on Tuesday - Animals Real or Imaginary
My cow print background paper is a printable from Polkadoodles. The rest of the DP is from Doodlebug Designs. I stamped the cow & sentiment from Ink Road Stamps Roadies 68 set with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I die cut the sentiment, colored the cow with Copics and fussy cut before attaching with foam tape. I added a barbed wire fence with the "gate" left open. ;) Ink Road Stamps are some of my favorite to play with for sure. Peace.
.png)
What a great card - and what a brilliant sentiment! Thanks for joining us at TIOT
ReplyDeleteHappuy Tuesday
ReplyDeleteI am 37 on the linky
Much love