Tuesday, July 14, 2026

by the sea

 Good morning!

I would like to enter the card below into the following challenges:

Cut it Up - Make Your Own Background

Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Time Out #317 - Water


I created my background by stamping some script stamps on watercolor paper with Versafine Dazzle, then embossing with clear embossing powder. I then ink smooshed with Distress Oxide Inks and kept repeating it until I was happy with the watery look of it. I die cut the sand dollar and sentiment, sponged the edges, and attached with foam dots. Finished it off with some rhinestone stickers. Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Wowzer! I LOve these colours and design.
    Thank you so much for sharing this GOrgeous card with us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and the sand dollar looks so good in that watery scene. Thanks for playing at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your card! The colors, the subject are both so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these beautiful colours... Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background Jenn - such a gorgeous impression of water! Thanks for joining us this fortnight for our Water Challenge at Time Out Challenges!
    Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete