Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Good for the soul

 Hello there - I'm a sucker for a sale (don't tell my husband - ha! Like he doesn't already know...) - anyway, I saw Stamping Bella was having a sale a couple of weeks ago and I HAD to update my stash a teeny tiny bit. I would like to enter the card I made with one of the new stamps below into the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash #578 - Popsicle Colors

AllSorts #854 - AG/At the Seaside

We Love Stamping - Summertime

Papercraft #132 - Good Enough to Eat

Paper Funday #89 - AG/Optional Summer Splash

I created my background by blending Distress Oxide Inks in xx and xx on a piece of watercolor paper, then I spritzed it with water and blotted it dry with a paper towel. I added some die cut clouds to the sky, layering them with foam tape. I stamped the images from Stamping Bella's Summer Bundle Girl in a Floral Swimcap with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. I got so into the colors of the Shopping Our Stash challenge that I forgot to shop my stash until the end!  LOL  The little sentiment sticker is from my stash - it's an old sheet that I don't even remember the manufacturer of anymore but I've been hoarding it for years! Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute scene you created, perfect for summer! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...and she is eating a popsicle!! So glad you played along with our Popsicle Color challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Way to go shopping YOUR stash for our color challenge.
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS578

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute images and scene! So glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's precious and I have a feeling the Pup is gonna get some of that popsicle. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your sweet card with us.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable summertime creation which is perfect for our themes at both Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges, many thanks for joining us at both.

    Thought of you recently, one of my son's and DIL bought me a little gift of something close to your heart to help with my MS pain! At long last one or two are being brave enough to sell out there on the open market.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, that is so wonderful to hear, that makes me so happy. I hope it helps!!!! xo

      Delete