Hello friends! I have a cute Halloween card to share today - Halloween cards are definitely some of my favorite holiday cards to make! I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Place to Start - AG/Black and White
Classic Design Challenge - AG/Any Holiday
Passion for Markers - Clean and Simple
Two Old Bats - Anything Halloween Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Animals Real or Imaginary
Super easy for this clean and simple card! I stamped the Witch Please Pissy Kitty & sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. on a piece of watercolor paper with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics and then sponged the edges with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink. I spritzed water on the edges and let the ink kind of flow around the edges, drying with my heat tool. Peace.
.png)
OMG ... this is so cute Jenn! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Two Old Bats Co-Owner
An awesome card with that fantastic cat. I love how you've played with the different tones of black and the embossing powders. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
ReplyDeleteHi Jenn, another fabulous card for my challenge week over at Passion for Markers - I love that cat! It's expression is just priceless! Sarah - DT Passion for Markers
ReplyDeleteExcellent! I love her. Jo x
ReplyDeleteA great card, love that grumpy kitty.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril
Thank you for joining TIOT. I love your beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Mia, DT for TIOT
Thank you for playing along with us over at PFM with your sweet card. A new challenge is up to play along with.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs
Marie