Good morning! I'd like to share a creation I made using one of the July release stencils at A Colorful Life Designs don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off your purchase.
This one is called Baby's Hand:
I would like to enter my card into the Art Nudge 726C:
I simply ink blended through the stencil directly on some DP and stamped the sentiment with the same color, then die cut some hearts from the same pack and sponged a bit more ink on the edges.
..................
I also have another card to share from the June stencils and I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:
4-Season #106 - Focus on the Text
Cut it Up #360 - Create Your Own Background
Stencil Fun - AG/Optional Patterns
Colorful Options - R/W/B or Rainbow
I ink blended Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink through my Patterned Noise Stencil, then Blueprint Sketch through my Patriotic Stars stencil. I sponged the edges with blue. I printed out the sentiment, die cut it with a stitched edge nesting arch die set from Unity, then printed the little banner image, colored with Copics and Stickles, fussy cut, and layered on a scallop punch I cut from red cardstock. Added some rhinestone stickers for bling. Peace.






Both cards are adorable, Jenn! Lovely stenciled designs. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
ReplyDeleteThree fabulous cards, lots of nice stenciling and layering on the 4th of July card you shared with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteA great display today, many thanks for sharing one with us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Both cards are awesome Jenn! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
πππ Love it! You cannot go wrong with Blueprint Sketch & Candied Apple. Thank you for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Enjoy the remainder of the week. ❤️π€ππ¨πCheers, Makira
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, lovely (Dutch ;) colours!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our challenge on the 4 Season blog.
grtz Colien
Two beautifully designed cards, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteBoth are so beautifully designed, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteTwo fabulous cards, Jenn.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Cut It Up Challenge.
Helen x
DT