Friday, July 17, 2026

Color Dare #713

 Good morning!  We have a new challenge for you at:

Color Dare #713

I created my background by ink smooshing Bundled Sage Distress Oxide Ink on watercolor paper, then sponged the edges in black. I stamped the sentiment & flowers from Unity Stamp Co.'s Snarky Mama set directly on the background with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics and added some rhinestone stickers.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Fabulous Florals

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Flowers

Passion For Markers - Clean and Simple

Krafty Chicks #829 - Clean and Simple

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

6 comments:

  1. I love that you made the green and yellow the focus of your design. It looks so pretty! Great job with our colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the green background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card -- love the smooshed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenn . . . this is so pretty! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Sisterhood of Crafters Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn, that is such a pretty card! Just the right amount of sparkle added as well. Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers for my challenge week. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular card! I love your muted background and pop of orange flowers. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful CAS card with us at The Krafty Chicks Challenge! So nice to see you in the gallery.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete