Monday, February 9, 2015

Digi My World: Love Bandit & Just Some Lines Valentine Sheep Little Cupid

Hello there!  Today I have two cute Valentine cards to share with you, first up is this fun card I created for my post day at:

http://digimyworld.blogspot.com/


I colored Love Bandit with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, and used paper-piecing for his handkerchief & the heart.  Papers are from Carta Bella.  I made the sentiment with my Dymo Caption Maker and added a little charm from my stash.  I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Jellypark Challenges: Love is in the Air
One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes with Love
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything Goes
AllSorts: Love is all Around
Card Mania: Add Some Red
............................................
Next up is a card for our February Facebook challenge at Just Some Lines:
 

This one uses our Valentine Sheep Little Cupid digi, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, white Fun Flock, and lots of Stickles.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye - I punched a heart out of one of the papers, inked up the edges & attached it with pop-up dots.  Ribbon is from Stampin' Up!  Pearl stickers are from my stash.  I'd like to enter this one into the following challenges:

Come & Get It: Love is in the Air
Di's Digi Design Challenge: Include a Heart
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: G is for Grey
Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog: Valentine's
Paper Creator's Crafts: Love is in the Air

So are you feeling the love by now?  I think I feel the need to color some zombies & witches tomorrow.... LOL   Peace.

19 comments:

  1. Super cute image and great job with shades of grey, Thanks for playing along with the G is for Grey at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jenn! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "G is for Grey" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Jenn - I love your little 'love bandit' - this image is so sweet. Great design as well. Thank you for entering the OSAAT (AG with Love) Challenge this fortnight, lots of luck!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations, darling image and lovely colors. Thanks for sharing with us at the Come And Get It challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenn, both of these projects are just darling! I have never seen either images so I loved looking them both! I am impressed about your bio of how you send cards to chemo patients - bless you for blessing others!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Karleigh Sue "Valentines/Love" challenge. Good luck and I really hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sheep sure is cute! I like seeing the grey on a valentines themed card. Thanks for playing along with the "G" is for Grey challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card makes me smile....loving this cute image. Such a sweet project .Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are very happy to be part of your beautiful work!.
    Happy Valentine!

    Warm regards,

    Paul
    Dymo Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ Challenge no 3.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'All You Need is Love' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card.Thanks for joining our G is for Grey challenge at SoSS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too am so over the lovey dovey stuff. I agree it's time for some zombies and witches! What a super cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week with your project and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Karleigh Sue. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is simply wonderful! I love this project and the colors you've used. Fabulous idea and great use of papers. Thanks for sharing your art work with us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these cards are so cute! Love the paisley on the first one, and the sheep with his expression on the second. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania :) zetkaArt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous thanks for sharing over at Jellypark Friends :o).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two fabulous cards, such a fun image on the second one.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete