Friday, February 13, 2015

Chi Chi Memories: Deer Friend

Happy Friday!  So I got some sad news today, my friends at Chi Chi Memories are having some personal problems and are unable to keep the blog and DT running right now, so we're going to be taking a break.  But you can still shop at their store and I had this all ready for my post today, so here's my little creation for the following challenges:
I used our new image Cute Deer and kept it simple so I could be quick (for the Speed Craft Challenge).  Papers are from Authentique.  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. What an absolutely DARLING little deer! Love this!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Hope to see you again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so CUTE!!!!

    I would love to have you join the stampers at Anya, Oddies, and Others! It's a blog all about inspiration. All stamp brands are welcome. Come check us out.
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Jenn, just so deer! Sorry to hear about Chi Chi Memories....hopefully they'll be back up and running quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEee this is so cute! I love the adorable deer! Thanks for linking this up at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS style card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again the next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little deer, he's just the cutest little thing!!Thanks for entering at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenn,
    I love your card! It is super cute!
    Thanks for joining us over at Just inspirational Challenge!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete