Monday, August 13, 2012

HDH MM Guest Spot & Cheerful Stamp Pad

Hello there - I'm psyched to be back for my 2nd week as a guest designer with the macabre minions over at:

HDH Macabre Monday:  Hiding in the Corners

Our sponsor this week is:

I used an image designed by Delicious Doodles called Black Pearl Mermaid.  I am also entering this into the:

One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes
and

Creative Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes


My DP is from Authentique - charms, pearl stickers, and seashells are from my stash.

Next up - we have a reminder post for you at:

 I used the ATC's I made last week and created a set of cards - these fit into the small business envelopes.  I added some ribbons and charms, etc.  I plan to give this set of cards as a gift. Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Fabulous work with Teri's image and love how you decked out the corners. So happy to have you at HDH this month. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embellies on the card Jenn and it's good to see that image of Teri's being aired again. Great having you with us at HDH this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest designer spot Jenn - love what you have created!!!
    WOW your "orange" themed creation for The Cheerful Stamp Pad is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Mermaid and all the embellishments. Great Job! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring and super embellies... luv those skulls. Thank you for joining us at Haunted Design House :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing at One Stitch at a Time this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete