Sunday, August 5, 2012

Catch the Bug: Anything Goes & Crafty Mess: Birds

Having a great weekend - got a bit of crafting done yesterday, some laundry, did the grocery shopping with Cass (we went to TWO grocery stores, I might add, not what I enjoy! LOL), then Jeremy took us out to dinner at an all-you-can-eat buffet, Chinese food, so good.  Today is a crafty day allllll day - Jeremy & Trev are heading to the horse races at the Sonoma County Fair, Cass and I are just staying home and relaxing.  Girl's Day!  :)

My first card today is for the:


I used Cowboy in Training from Bugaboo Stamps, isn't he cute?  My brads were silver ones with stars from SU!  and I coated them in some distress embossing powder to roughen them up.  DP is from Crate.

My next card is for the:


Image is called "April Showers" from Designed2Delight, paper and chipboard pieces are from Crate.  :)
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, great images and love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us over on the craftymess challenge blog.
    What a wonderful card. It is bright, cheery and alot going on that brings the eyes in to absorbe it all. I love the image, the backing papers and the ellements in different textures.
    Love Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahh these are both sweet. Thanks for joining us at craftymess. Nicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that lil cowboy!! Thanks so much for joining us on Bugaboo's "Anything Goes" Challenge at the Catch the Bug blog. I wish you good luck and hope to see you enter the next challenge too!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete