Thursday, September 24, 2026

Too Cute to Spook

 It's a good thing I make a lot of my projects ahead of time because I have not had a second to sit down and play in my craft room for over a week!  I finally got in there yesterday and it felt so good. It's truly therapeutic to me.

I'd like to enter my card below into the following challenges:

Cut it Up #365 - Orange and Black

Alphabet Challenge - K is for Kitten (I hope her costume counts! LOL)

A Place to Start - AG/Optional Relates to a Song

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Make Your Own Background

Passion for Markers - For a Child

I created my backgrounds with watercolor paper - the black is Black Soot Distress Oxide Spray with water and the orange is Lindy's Magicals Haunted Halloween Hag's Wart Orange. The digi I used from All Dressed Up is called Boo - I Can See You Girl (she's not currently in the shop but there are lots of other adorable images to choose from)! I colored her with Copics and used a deckled/torn edge nesting die to cut her out. I attached a little ticket ephemera from Unity Stamp Co. and added a sticker from my stash (SRM Stickers) on the top piece that I die cut with one of the banners from the Decorative Sentiment Dies set from Emily Moore Designs. Peace.

7 comments:

  1. So wonderful! And really, too cute to spook! :)

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, like the image and die set that you used. Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our orange and black challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Jenn, another fabulous card and another great entry for my challenge over at Passion for Markers. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little kitty costume, and of course, love those ears and whiskers! Thanks so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie yes she is too cute to spook and loving the frame. Thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image! Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just adorable. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete