Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Enjoy Life - All Dressed Up New Release: Crown of Hearts

Good morning!  The Dressy FB Girls have some more inspiration for you today using our new release images!


I used Crown of Hearts. This was a retired digi that I saw someone else use and I asked our fearless leader, Wendy, to bring her back. She made a few updates and I got my wish - I'm very lucky to be a part of this awesome design team! Isn't this digi just adorable? I loved her so much that I made 2 cards with her.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn

Crafter's Cafe - AG/Optional Lots and Lots of Colors

Classic Design Challenge - Autumn Colors

Let's Craft & Create #235 - AG + Frame It!

Try it on Tuesday - Pretty Papers

I colored her with Copics and used some pretty Fall papers and nesting arch dies from Unity Stamp Co. I added a die cut feather and some little sentiment stickers from a Tim Holtz sticker book.

...............................................................

And here's my next card:

I'd like to enter this one into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - For a Child

Paper Funday #91 - AG/Optional Sketch

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts #579 - Anything Goes

I created my background with Pewter Mica Spray on a piece of watercolor paper - I sprayed with water and let it drip while drying with my heat tool. I printed out the Crown Hearts digi (All Dressed Up) large and used my deckled edge circle nesting die from Mama Elephant to die cut just the top part of her. I colored her with Copics and Stickles and added some rhinestone stickers. The hearts, word "hugs", and larger deckled edge circle behind her were die cut from a scrap piece of watercolor paper that I had distressed with Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink. I sponged the edges of the hearts with a little bit of black ink. Peace. 

6 comments:

  1. You're right, that image is just adorable. What sweet cards you've made! Thanks so much for entering our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jenn, I'm with you - Wendy did a wonderful job with this one, didn't she? And you made a fabulous card (or two!) with it. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at Passion for Markers this week. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a sweet image, both are fabulous Jenn!

    Thank you again for joining us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, this little Indian Princess is just too sweet. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely project. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday, Avril

    ReplyDelete