I have one more project to share today - this one is for the following challenges:
ATC Around the World #141 - Mushrooms
Tag-alongs & ATC's - AG/Optional Circles
Just Add Ink #793- Color & Inspiriation
I used my Artist Trading Card Creative Cuts from Mama Elephant to create my one-layer ATC. I printed out Mushrooms from Krista Smith and then die cut around her, framing her to line up at the bottom. I colored her with Copics and glitter, added some Liquid Diamonds to her glasses, and stamped the sentiment in the corner. I sponged the edges with some Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink and added a few little red pearl stickers. Peace.

.png)
That's a lovely image and nice way to add the circlers for our theme at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, thanks so much for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
Very fun and cute atc 💐☺️ happy day
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteWow! Way to pack so many gorgeous design details into one small card. Love this Jenn. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! Love your ATC!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!
Gismo`s kreative Seite
The Little Things Challenge – Co Owner
ATC Around The World Challenge - Owner
The Dream Factory Challenge – Co Owner
Kreativtanten Challenge - DT
xoxo Conny