Good morning! I woke up after horrible dreams and it's such a crappy way to start your day. :( But I've got a busy one so no time to sit around and mope! Let's start by entering this little tag below into the following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps - September Halloween Challenge
Two Old Bats - Anything Halloween Goes
Tag-alongs and ATC's - AG/Optional Circles
The Outlawz September - Anything But a Card
The Outlawz Main Linky - September
I used one of the dies from the Tag Trio by Gina K Designs to die cut the tag from a piece of watercolor paper. I spritzed it with Pewter Mica Spray Stain and let dry. I took a scrap of watercolor paper that had some red ink on it and applied some thick black embossing powder to the torn edge, then attached that to the side of the tag. I stamped the spiderwebs, sentiment, and owl from the Owl-O-Ween STAMPtember set (collab between Whimsy & SSS) directly on the tag with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored the owl with Copics and added some black rhinestone stickers. Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment