Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Pumpkin Tag & Flying Witch

 Hello all - I'm back with two more projects to share highlighting the September stencil release at:


Don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off! This one is called Two Fall Panels:


I used Distress Oxide Inks through the stencil, then used a tag die to cut it out. I sponged the edges, added a little xoxo sticker from a Tim Holtz sticker book, and tied a piece of ribbon from my stash (Stampin' Up!) on it.

I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges:

Art Nudge #826D

Tag-alongs & ATC's - AG/Optional Circles

..........................................................................

And next is the Flying Witch stencil:


I first stenciled the moon (Tim Holtz) with Distress Oxide Ink on watercolor paper. I then stenciled the Flying Witch with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink and embossed with clear sparkly embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment (Ink Road Stamps Flying Monkeys set) with Versafine Black and embossed with the same clear sparkly embossing powder. I sponged the edges with black ink and matted on a black card base. I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Two Old Bats - Anything Halloween Goes/Optional Mood Board

Stencil Fun - AG with Stencils/Optional Use Yellows

Try it on Tuesday - Emboss It!

The Alphabet Challenge - J is for Just Kidding (a funny card)

Thank you! Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn what an awesome card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats & Stencil Fun challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Two Old Bats Co-Owner
    Stencil Fun Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Autumnal post, many thanks for sharing the pumpkins with us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, and you’ve captured the atmosphere well with that textured yellow moon and black smudged border. Thanks much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J

    ReplyDelete