Friday, September 25, 2026

My Story

 I totally forgot to post the cover of my little mini art journal! I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Artiste - Anything Mixed Media Goes

Art Journal Journey - Fall

I used some Gesso and texture paste on the cover, inking as I went along with ink pads and sprays. My clipart is from Art Outrageous. I die cut the letters for my name and added some stickers from a Tim Holtz sticker book. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Its always a pleasure to see your work Jenn, beautiful cover, love the muted blue tones. Thank you for joining us once again at Creative Artiste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, your cover is absolutely beautiful! I love the cute image and your gorgeous colors. Thank you so much for joining in on my Hello Autumn theme at Art Journal Journey this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen this is a sweet autumn journal page. That's a super image, and I love the dark autumn color you chose. Thanks for joining Sharon at Art Journal Journey. It's good to have you join us and I hope to see you back sometime soon. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Jenn, I too adore those darker Autumn colours such a cute image and all beautifully layered. Many thanks for sharing @ Create Artiste this month best wishes in the challenge. Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete