Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Fight Like a Girl

I have one more card for today - this one is for the following challenges:

Make My Monday #287 - Pink Card with Pink Ribbon

A Place to Start - AG/Relates to a Song (Fight Like a Girl by Evanescence)

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

I dug this pink zebra paper out of my stash and printed this image from Krista Smith to go along with the Pink Ribbon theme. I colored with Copics and used a stitched edge square nesting die to cut out. I finished it off with a pink satin ribbon. Peace. 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute, Jenn - and super pink! LOVE that sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the papers go so well with your image, lovely, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and great sentiment! Thanks for sharing it at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!!!! Well done!!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this perfect sentiment for this card and our theme at MMM! What a great card. I've always liked the pink zebra DSP. Thank you for playing along with our Make My Monday challenge! I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete