Good morning! We've been enjoying some nice Autumn weather with crisp, cool nights - perfect for sleeping with the windows open! I absolutely love Fall. I would have to say that Fall/Autumn/Halloween cards are also my favorite craft to make! Today I have a card to share showcasing one of the stencils from the new release at:
This one is called Fall Foliage:
I have so many inks, sprays, powders, etc., it's actually ridiculous - but I find myself going for my Distress Oxide Ink pads over and over again, especially when I'm making backgrounds. I just love the way water reacts with them, I love the way you can emboss it, I love the way you can layer and blend it to look lighter or darker...anyway, that's what I used here. I blended heavily through the stencil and embossed that with a clear sparkly embossing powder, then I ran the ink pad around the edges and spritzed water lightly, letting it run a bit to get a watercolor effect. I printed out my digi stamp from Krista Smith and colored with Copics, then cut her out and sponged the edges with brown ink. I added the die cut "hugs" to this panel, then I die cut the panel behind her with a stitched edge square nesting die and added some rhinestone stickers to it.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Tic Tac Toe #300 (I used ink blending, free, and leaves)
Creative Knockouts #578 - Lots of Layers
Passion for Markers #854 - Lots of Layers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add Some Texture
Try it on Tuesday - Emboss It!
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn!
Thanks for stopping by! Peace.




Lovely autumn card thanks for sharing at Passion for markers
ReplyDeleteHiya Jenn, super super sweet image (who doesn't like Krista's images!), great colour choice and a fab card over! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers, Sarah - DT.
ReplyDelete