Friday, September 18, 2026

The Earth Laughs in Flowers - Color Dare #721

 Good morning!  We have a beautiful new color challenge for you at:


I used a digi stamp and printable papers from Kreativzauberby nilu on Instagram. I colored with Copics, fussy cut her and layered her on top of a die cut (Hero Arts). I added a rub-on sentiment from my stash to a little tag and attached that with a flower brad from my stash.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Triple B - Birds, Blooms, and Butterflies

Beautiful Blossoms #45 - Anything Floral/Optional Mood Board

Try it on Tuesday - Pretty Papers

Shopping Our Stash #582 - Who's Who (use a person on your card)

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

4 comments:

  1. How cute! So much of our colors all around! Plus the sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jenn, you sure know how to use only two colors and 'pack a punch' with them. This is wonderful & oh so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and sweet!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and Triple B!
    Diane BB DT, TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little girl is cute, but I can tell she has an attitude! Love the sentiment, love the use of the Color Dare colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete