I was honored to be asked to be a Crazy Cousin for the Double Trouble challenge blog in August! They even made me my own personalized clipart - hee hee:
My first challenge is for Double Trouble #701:
I used 3 layers of DP - 2 colors (one extra for Thing 3's twist, so really 3) from the ROYGBIV wheel, and 1 sentiment. My papers are from Doodlebug Designs. My stamps are from the Chicken In set at Paperie Ink, I stamped with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Passion For Markers - 3 of Something (colors)
All About Papercraft #7 - All About Friendship
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting! Peace.





Your design is so creative and avant-garde, Jenn! The patterned papers are fabulous - I love the paisley print. The sick chicken is so cute - what a great image!
ReplyDelete