Friday, October 2, 2026

Work of Art

 One more Autumn card to share today! This one is for the following challenges:

The Greeting Farm FB Group Challenge - Photo Inspiration

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Autumn Colors

Passion for Markers - Add Some Sparkle

Cut it Up #366 - More Than One Die Cut

Inspiration Station - Photo Inspiration

I grabbed a background from my stash that was perfect colors for a Fall card, and that was my starting point. I stamped out the girl from The Greeting Farm's Unicorn Bday Anya set with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored with Copics and Stickles, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. I took another piece of watercolor paper and sprayed glittery, sparkly Mica Spray Stains in Autumn colors on it. I then used the Woodsy Vibes die cut set from AALL & Create to cut out the frame and leaves, and I layered more leaves on top of the framed ones with foam tape. I added a sentiment sticker from a Tim Holtz sticker book. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. These large headed cuties are just precious and you're card is beautifully created. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and sharing your sweet card. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete