Friday, October 2, 2026

Bountiful Blessings - Color Dare #723

 Hello friends!  We have a gorgeous new color challenge for you at Color Dare today and it just screamed "Autumn" at me!!!!

I created the background by spraying Candied Apple & Fossilized Amber Spray Stains through my Fall Foliage stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (you can always use code JennFan10 for 10% off at the shop) on a piece of watercolor paper. I love the way the sprays mix and create that beautiful orange! Those gorgeous leaf die cuts are from This Calls for Confetti Autumn Artisan set, sentiment stamp is from Unity Stamp Co.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

AllSorts #859 - Anything Autumn

Classic Design Challenge - Autumn Colors

Try it on Tuesday - Autumn's Beauty

Creative Moments - Autumn Colors

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn

Lil Red Wagon - Autumn Colors

Inspiration Station - Photo Inspiration

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blonde of our colors for your background! I love the silhouette of leaves, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Autumnal colours and perfect for our Allsorts theme, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sprayed background and all the Autumn leaves, beautiful..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I especially love the middle leaf; what a nice set that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The distress stains make the perfect background for this Autumn themed card. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and sharing your sweet card. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fiery colours of Autumn! Your beautiful card is perfect for our Allsorts challenge, thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous autumnal colours, perfect for us at Allsorts. Thank you for sharing. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background! It screams FALL!

    ReplyDelete