Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

You're a Limited Edition

 Good morning! Popping in to enter my little tag here into the following challenges today:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Tag It!

Alphabet Challenge - L is for Little People (kids)

Creative Knockouts - Sparkle & Shine

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes


I had this scrap background from a card I had made, but it was too pretty to toss!  That beautiful star pattern in the background is from the Star Dots stencil at A Colorful Life Designs. So I die cut it with a luggage tag die from Simon Says Stamp. The background was made with a mixed media format using an emboss resist technique, texture paste with embossing through a stencil, and lots of inks and sprays. The sentiment was stamped/embossed and die cut with one of the dies from the Decorative Sentiment Die set from Emily Moore Designs. I stamped out the girl from the Unicorns and Glitter set from My Favorite Things with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored her with Copics and Stickles, fussy cut, and attached her with foam tape. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment