Pages

▼

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

All Dressed Up New Release - Bow Dress

Good morning!  We have a new release today at

The digi I used is called Bow Dress:

I kept this very simple because I wanted the focus on the beautiful girl - I printed her out rather large and then used a stitched edge oval nesting die to cut her out cropped. I colored her with Copics and used some very old papers from my stash, manufacturer is Authentique. I added some pink rhinestone stickers and a snarky sticker sentiment from a Tim Holtz book.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Lil Red Wagon #879 - Stitches

Thank you for stopping by! Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! I love pink and grey together. Such a pretty digi too.

    ReplyDelete