Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Wishing You Bountiful Blessings

 Time for another new stencil from the September release at:

This one is called Fall Foliage - don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off:


I used the reverse stencil technique on this one, I love the watercolor look of the background. I used the same colors to die cut some Autumn leaves (This Calls for Confetti), then I die cut the frame and the tag (Mama Elephant's Line Detail Frames Creative Cuts set) from Kraft cardstock. I sponged the tag's edges with black ink and stamped the sentiment on it (Unity Stamp Co.) with Versafine Black, then embossed with a clear sparkly embossing powder. I added some little orange rhinestone stickers to finish it off.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #220 - Sweater Weather

A Cut Above - Anything Goes (with die cuts)

Let's Craft & Create #235 - AG + Frame It!

Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional Use Die Cuts

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn

Inspiration Station #89

Thanks for visiting!  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous fall MM design! I love the kraft frame with the bright orange and yellows. Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's September Challenge.
    Vicki - ACA Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous stencil and I like how you've used the reverse technique to get the unique background. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and we hope you'll join in again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete