Good morning! Today I'm sharing a card with the same stencil I used for yesterday's post, but in the reverse fashion this time. This is the Fall Foliage stencil (don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off!) from the September release at A Colorful Life Designs:
I hate wasting anything so I always try to get a reverse print out of my stencils. For this one, I just spritzed it with water after using it traditionally with some Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink and then let it dry while sitting on a piece of watercolor paper. I love the unique prints you get this way. I sponged some more ink on the edges for some dimension. I printed out the digi from Krista Smith, colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. I added a die cut "hello" from some kraft cardstock. Finished off with a large pearl sticker from my stash.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Shopping Our Stash #582 - Who's Who (use a person)
Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn
A Place to Start - AG/Relates to a Song
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Tic Tac Toe #301 (I used ink blending, free, leaves)
Thanks for visiting! Peace.




Such a wonderful, misty and magical background suits the image perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Charming little fairy!! Way to go shopping your stash for our Who's Who challenge!! Your digi image fits our "person" theme over at Shopping Our Stash perfectly!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us.
ReplyDeleteDeb Horst, DT #SOS582
I love this card!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT