Happy Saturday! Today is my last day of a super busy last few weeks and I am really looking forward to having a quiet week coming up!
I'm not that big of a Christmas card maker so I really appreciate the early holiday challenges because it helps me get a head start on my Christmas cards! I'd like to enter this one into the following challenges:
Outlawz September - Christmas Only
Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Passion for Markers - For a Child
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Christmas in September
As soon as I saw the colors at Cupcake Inspirations, I knew I wanted to make a Christmas card with non-traditional colors. I used the Mid Century Breeze Blocks Mask stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, combined with some inks & pastes on watercolor paper to create the background. I used 2 different purple sprays from Lindy's Magicals on another scrap of watercolor paper to mount behind the main image. Digi stamp is My Little Elf from All Dressed Up, colored with Copics and a white gel pen. I used nesting arch dies from Unity Stamp Co. to die cut - sentiment is from a Funky Fossil Sticker Book. Finished it off with some aqua rhinestone stickers. Peace.

.png)
This is darling!! I LOVE how you used the colors from the badge on that adorable elf. Thank you for playing with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
ReplyDeleteNora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge
Hiya Jenn, another fabulous card - your colouring is always spot on! Thanks for entering again at Passion for Markers this week. Sarah
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas.
Greetings Annie (DT)