I've got a couple projects to share for the Conjurer of Dreams challenges - this first one is for the September Tag challenge:
I die cut a tag and stenciled some wood grain on it. I used the September freebie along with some older images from Conjurer of Dreams (fairy on bee, gnome, and birdhouse), fussy cutting before applying to the scene. I added some sentiment stickers from a Tim Holtz sticker book. Tied it off with a pink ribbon.
And next up is my entry for the September Free Image challenge:
I printed out the free September image from Conjurer of Dreams and mounted it on a piece of olive colored cardstock that I die cut with a die from Emily Moore Designs Decorative Sentiment Dies set. I layered some die cut sticks (I believe Altenew is the brand) behind the image after stamping some text stamps on the card base. I finished it off with a sentiment sticker from a Tim Holtz book. Peace.

.png)
Beautifull! Thank you for entering our September challenge at Conjurer of Dreams. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Mia
Designer for Conjurer of Dreams
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}