Hello friends! We have a new challenge for you today at
This time we are sponsored by
Theme is:
Animals!
The image I used is called CatFlap-Florence:
I printed out my background paper from Polkadoodles and stamped the sentiments from Tracey Hey's Batty set in the upper left corner. I printed out the CatFlap-Florence from Dr. Digi and colored with Copics. I stamped another sentiment on the top of the box and fussy cut, then attached with foam tape. I finished it off with some red pearl stickers.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Passion for Markers - Masculine
Crafty Catz #719 - Anything Goes
All About Papercraft #9- Masculine
Thanks for stopping by! Peace.




I love this fab image and your batty background. Perfect project for my theme, thanks for sharing at PFM
ReplyDeleteNatx
Amazing card! The perfect mix of cute and spooky for Halloween. Thanks so much for joining us at All About Papercraft.
ReplyDelete