Pages

▼

Friday, September 25, 2026

9-5: Dolly Parton Instagram Tribute Hop

 Good morning - we have a fun Instagram hop happening this morning inspired by Dolly Parton and all things sparkly!  Come check it out - details are on my IG page here.

I created my card with one of the digis from Krista Smith that reminded me of Dolly Parton's 9-5 movie! I created my backgrounds on watercolor paper with Distress Oxide Inks and Mica Spray Stains. Deckled edge nesting dies are from Mama Elephant:

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Heart's Quest Pretty in Pink

Creative Knockouts #579 - Anything Goes

Everybody Art Challenge - Pink

A Place to Start - AG/Relates to a Song (9-5!)

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by! Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Jenn!
    Love your card! The colouring is amazing and you used a lot of bling. Such a cute card. Thank you very much for joining us over at Everybody Art Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and image, love all the bling. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start and great choice of song.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. It's a great tribute to a lovely, dear, loved lady, and singer. She will be missed. I love the extra bling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I forgot to say thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great tibute to super singer as Dolly Parton was. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a charming lady—and colored so fantastically! I love her thoughtful expression as she ponders the math problem. A wonderful idea for a children's birthday card as well. The design is great, too. I really like that circular die-cut piece; it looks so special.
    A magnificent creation and a fantastic entry for our theme at the "Everybody-Art Challenge."
    Thanks for joining in!
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun Jenn! She was so amazing!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute digi version of Dolly's secretary character image from the movie 9 to 5!!! We lost a national treasure too soon!!! Sweet and gracious lady inside and out! Your tribute card is Pretty in Pink! Thanks so much for creating and sharing for HQPIPC #1!!! Making her blouse pink and white stripes was a great way to get pink included in the focal! The range of pink ink tones adds lovely framing around the focal digi! And adding the little bling bits has given deeper pink tone plus glossy shine to your card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete