Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Polkadoodles - Paper Wallet

 

When I saw the challenge to create a paper wallet, I knew I wanted to use an origami style paper folding rather than trying to use adhesives or glue to put it together. I ended up using a tutorial that I found on You Tube at this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrKPsbGZh6g and it worked perfectly!

I decided to create a wallet for a high school or college student, focusing on coffee! I started by printing out a piece of digi paper full size on a sheet of regular copy paper. I followed the instructions in the video and had a paper wallet within minutes! I then printed out the Latte cup 3 times, with a different type of beverage printed on the front of each one. I colored them and fussy cut. I printed out the sentiment and used a stitched edge nesting die to cut that out, attached to the front of the wallet along with one of the latte cups. I then die cut 2 gift-card sized pieces of kraft cardstock and added the extra latte cups to them, making them look like gift cards in the wallet. I added some cash to the inside and a few rhinestone stickers to the front to finish it off. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how cute it came out!




I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Outlawz - Anything But a Card

Outlawz August Main Linky

A Place to Start - AG/Optional Black and White

Thank you for visiting! Peace.

1 comment:

  1. An awesome project with a fantastic colour combo. I love it. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete