Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Ho of all Hobbies

 I have been having fun participating in the hops on Instagram - today's is one of my favorites, it's the Just for Giggles hop!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Passion for Markers - Use Your Favorite Embellishments
(for me, that's die cuts!)

I pulled a background from my stash and used cardstock in a coordinating color (Taken with Teal from SU!) for the die cuts. I added a piece of Washi tape across the card for Cheeky to "sit" on. I used the Cheeky Kitty digi from The Greeting Farm, colored with Copics and fussy cut, then attached with foam tape. Sentiment is from the Roadies Volume 70 set at Ink Road Stamps, die cut with one of the dies from the Decorative Sentiment Dies set at Emily Moore Designs. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. A super card. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete