Pages

Friday, August 7, 2026

Falling For You!

 Gooooood morning!!!  We have a gorgeous new color challenge for you today at:

Color Dare #715

I loved this color combo - it wasn't one that I would normally use but might be one I'll go for more often now! I used Distress Oxide Inks in Bundled Sage, Tattered Rose, and Stormy Sky ink smooshed on a piece of watercolor paper to create my background. I stamped the falling cards directly on the background, stamped the falling Alice (Simon Says Stamp Par-Tea set) with Versafine Black, embossed with clear embossing powder, fussy cut and attached with foam dots. I die cut the sentiment with a die from Emily Moore Designs Decorative Sentiment Dies.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Paper, Rocks, Scissors #19 - AG with Paper/Scissors

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Make My Monday - Wedding/Love

Thanks for visiting!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Why a cute design! Love how you used our colors,

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for using Make My Monday as an inspiration for your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background paper for this card.

    ReplyDelete