Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2026

big hugs

 The artist Kreativezauber by Nilu on Instagram has another freebie posted for you for the next 24 hours. This is Ciara Pastell Love and I was honored when she asked me to create something with her to show her off.  I love the shabby chic colors of the paper pack so I went with similar tones to color her. Go leave a comment on her post to receive the freebie file link!

I printed the digi paper twice and then die cut some hearts and the "big hugs" text from one piece, then added some rhinestone stickers and a piece of material scrap from my stash behind her. I colored Ciara with Copics, fussy cut her, and attached her with foam dots.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Paper, Rocks, Scissors - Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Summer Fun

Thanks for visiting. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete