Pages

▼

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Spell - All Dressed Up

 Hi again!  We have a new challenge for you today at the All Dressed Up FB Group!

Theme is 

Spells & Wings

I used Witch Hat:



I used papers from Unity Stamp Co's Fall Tones paper pack for the background and to die cut the leaves from. I printed out the Witch Hat digi and colored her with Copics, then used the Scallops and Squares nesting dies from Unity to cut her out. Sentiment was a freebie from Unity.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

AllSorts #859 - Anything Autumn

Creative Moments #286 - Autumn Colors

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Autumn Colors

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Inspiration Station - Photo Inspiration

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

4 comments:

  1. She's adorable and the coloring is spot on! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and sharing your sweet card. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring of the witch character! Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge and using our theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable autumnal card. Lovely colouring and perfect paper. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! Such a sweet image and your papers and embellishments are perfect! Thanks for playing with Creative Moments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete