Pages

▼

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Let's Fly


Today is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY and we are celebrating by having an Instagram hop! Come check it out by starting here: craftyengineer

You know I HAD to go with a Halloween card for this! LOL I used papers from Authentique and my nesting arch dies from Unity Stamp Co. Digi stamp is from Just Some Lines (no longer in business). I added some die cut spiders and spiderweb and a tiny "Let's Fly" sentiment that I die cut and sponged the edges on.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls #843 - Halloween Die Week

Crafty Calendar - Autumn/Halloween

Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers - AG/Ghosts-Goblins-Things That Go Bump in the Night

Cut it Up #366 - More than one Die Cut

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #221

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Those spiders add just enough creepiness! Fun card, Jenn. Thanks for playing along at JUGs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for Halloween and a great design too, she is the cutest witch!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design, great choice of papers and die cuts to showcase your cute little witch . Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete