Pages

▼

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Creep it Cute - 613 Avenue Create: October

 The Front Porch Gang has a new challenge for you today at:

Our theme is:

Think Pink!

My papers & ticket sentiment are from Unity Stamp Co. I stamped the witch from the HP set at CC Designs with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored her with Copics and fussy cut her, then attached with foam tape. I used a coffin nesting die, a spiderweb & spider die, and a bat die.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls #843 - Die Week - Halloween Dies!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar - Autumn/Halloween

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #221 - October - Come On Get Spooky

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jenn!!
    Love the background papers! Your digi is also lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a 'creep it cute' card! Delightful. Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete