Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2026

One Brave Moment at a Time

 Good morning, happy Saturday - I hope you have some fun planned for Labor Day weekend! I've got my daughter and the kids coming over tomorrow for tacos and fajitas - it's supposed to be chilly and rainy so no cookout for us but we always make the best of it!  I just love spending time with those little pumpkins!

I would like to enter the card below into the following challenges today:

AllSorts #857 - All Creatures Great & Small

Triple B September - Birds, Blooms, and Butterflies

Colorful Options September - Rusty Brown OR Rainbow


I kept this pretty clean and simple by stamping the owl from the Little Birdies set from Dina Wakley with Versafine Black directly on the card base, then I embossed with clear embossing powder and watercolored with the same Lindy's that I used to splash all over the page (Twig it Out from the Laurel Garden set). I added a little sentiment from my stash (Unity Stamp Co. ephemera freebie that I had received in a previous order). I finished it off by sponging the edges with some Scorched Timber Distress Ink. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the All Creatures Great and Small option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done and perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Fall card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options and Triple B!
    Diane CO DT, TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super autumnal card, I do love an owl. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete