Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

hello Autumn!

 Good morning! I just realized we only have one week left of September!  How did that happen? LOL I wanted to make sure to share the rest of my September stencil projects from:


This one is called Waning Leaves, don't forget to use code JennFan10 for 10% off:


I used Lindy's Magicals for everything on this one - so first I used the magicals through my stencil by simply sprinkling, spritzing lightly with water, and letting dry. I then used the same Magicals like watercolors and just painted them on some scrap watercolor paper. Once dry, I die cut the leaf sprig and the word "hello" and then used the last piece to apply a strip across the middle of the card. I tore the edges of the panel and attached to a green card base.I wish you could see the sparkle on this!!!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Make Your Own Background

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Hello Autumn

Die Cut Divas - Reuse, Repurpose, Recycle

Stencil Fun - Anything Goes/Yellow (mostly yellow)

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Optional Autumn Colors

Inspiration Station Photo #89



Thanks for stopping by! Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Thanks for linking up to our September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Fall Hello Jenn! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Stencil Fun Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inky background is so creative! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we hope you'll join in again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Fall colors. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great autumn colours, love the stencils. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete