Pages

Friday, July 10, 2026

Sweet & A Little Twisted

 I recently re-discovered Mo's Digital Images through her Patreon, she is just an incredible artist. I love coloring her images and I knew exactly which sentiment I wanted to pair this one with! LOL  I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Christmas in July

Creative Knockouts - Christmas in July

Die Cut Divas - Christmas in July

Fab n' Funky #641 - Christmas in July

Krafty Chicks #828 - Christmas

The paper is part of the digi set - it's a Peppermint background and she's called Christmas Eve. I colored her with Copics and some Fluffy Stuff, and used a scalloped edge square to cut her out. The sentiment is from the Naughty List set at Ink Road Stamps, cut with a nesting banner die. I just love her mischievous grin! LOL Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable image, beautifully colored, Jenn! Love the red scalloped frame too!! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm chuckling about the sentiment. Cute image. So glad you joined us this month for our "Christmas in July" challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete