Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2026

Polkadoodles Interactive Card

 Good morning!  We have some awesome Polkadoodles inspiration for you today!


The DT was tasked with creating an interactive card this time, and I enjoyed the challenge! I made a "peek-a-boo" style card using the adorable Sweet as Candy - Love Always digi. I started by printing out several digi papers, then I printed out the image on Neenah Solar White cardstock. I colored with Copics and some pink fluffy glitter, fussy cut, and attached with foam dimensional tape. I used nesting dies for the sentiment and added a little ticket die cut from the DP which went perfectly with the carnival theme look of this card! 




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges today:

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Lil Red Wagon #867 - P is for Pink

Classic Design Challenge - AG/Any Holiday

Creative Creases - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Thanks for stopping by! Peace.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us @Little Red Wagon with this sweet card, Jenn. Good luck in the TOP3 draw.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
    https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete