Hello all! We're off to a local brewery today for a "Brews & Botanicals" event, should be a fun day!
It's hard to feel festive when it's 80 out but Santa Ian sure does help! I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
The Greeting Farm - Christmas in July
Make My Monday #282 - Christmas in July
Crafter's Cafe - AG/Christmas in July
Classic Design Challenge - AG/Any Holiday
Color Hues #137 - Black and Red
I blended Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink on a piece of watercolor paper, then applied Black Soot through my flannel/plaid looking stencil. I stamped the "ho ho ho" on random empty squares, then stamped Ian out with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored him with Copics and Fluffy Stuff, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape. I die cut a little Polaroid picture frame, stamped merry xmas on it and sponged it with black, then added the little Christmas bulb brads. Peace.

.png)
Love the way you created your background! Your Santa is a cute one. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!
ReplyDelete