Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2026

Good Day Sunshine!

 Summer cards are some of my favorite to make - I'm a Leo, born in August, and I've always loved celebrating Summer! I'm actually kind of annoying about my birthday - I make it last at LEAST a week (usually 2). hee hee  What can I say?  The rest of the year is all about everyone else, so I get spoiled on my birthday and I don't mind it at all. ;)

I'd like to enter the card below into the following challenges:

Classic Design Challenge - Summer Fun

Crafter's Cafe - AG/Optional Blooms

Let's Craft & Create #233 - AG/Fun in the Sun

Papercraft #131 - Sunny Days & Bright Hues

Paper Funday #89 - AG/Summer Splash

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Summer Sunshine

My papers are from Simple Stories. I printed out Sugarplum Surfer Emma (old digi from CC Designs), colored her with Copics (I added a nose - did I do OK????), fussy cut her and attached her to my Polaroid die cut with foam dots. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this adorable summer themed card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you will join us again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card!! Love the pretty background paper and the adorable little boy image you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete