I'm Jenn - I live in Rutland, MA with my husband. I enjoy spending time with my children & grandchildren. This blog is my little place to share my art, photos of my life and family, and maybe a story here and there. I have been crafting for about 25 years, I love making cards, tags, ATC's, and art journal pages. I'm an empathic witch who loves to read tarot cards and collect, um, everything. Peace.
Pages
▼
Thursday, June 18, 2026
A Beautiful Possibility
Just popping in quick to post this for the following challenges:
Love the dark back ground the die you used is lovely and this is a wonderful card. Have a great day. Thanks for playing at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Cheers, Leanne
Gorgeous card. I love the colors you brought together. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS Colours and Sketches.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty color combo and lovely sentiment to highlight! Thanks for sharing at CAS Colours & Sketches!
ReplyDeleteLove the dark back ground the die you used is lovely and this is a wonderful card. Have a great day. Thanks for playing at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Cheers, Leanne
ReplyDelete