Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Oddball Art: Christmas or Winter Holiday

Hello there!  I have not been a very good blogger - I've been so busy with house-hunting and work, then I got sick for a few days, life just goes by so fast.  We found a house that we want to buy and as long as the home inspection goes well (no reason to think it won't, the house is only 5 years old) then we'll be moving around mid-February!  So excited.

Today we have a new challenge for you at:



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

I colored Ellie the Elf with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I added some Tim Holtz text stickers to the "Favorite Things" list and finished it off with a "Merry Christmas" charm. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Christmas card. love the design and the image you have chosen. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this month. Hope to see you back here again in 2016. Happy holidays. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet image and I love your design. Thank you so much for entering our TTPH (Christmas) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make and thank u for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. All the very best for 2016 crafty hugs Judith DT xxx

    ReplyDelete