Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Baby Aurora Witch

Happy Tuesday-that-feels-like-Monday!  I'm OK with that, though, because it just means Friday will be here one day sooner.  :)  Here's what I have for you today:


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

The East Wind Facebook Challenge: Baby Aurora Witch & a Kitty


I colored Baby Aurora Witch with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from echo park paper co.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the "Witch" die-cut text - then added a little witch hat brad to finish it off.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Cute witch!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week with the shabby tea room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Sweet image and I really like that background paper (even though it almost looks like spiders). Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Jenn! Such a darling image with the cat perched on the witches' hat~ Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room for this challenge. Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with us at October Silhouette Challenge!

    What a darling little image!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete