Thursday, September 17, 2015

Star Stampz: Pretty Princesses

Good morning!  I'm itching to have some crafty time this weekend, I really want to play with some of my Halloween papers & embellishments!  I've already started seeing CHRISTMAS stuff in the stores, which irritates the crap out of me.  Can't they at least wait until after Halloween?  I mean, I start my Christmas shopping early too but that doesn't mean I need or want to see candy canes and stockings and all that yet.  Oh well - they can put it out, but they can't make me enjoy it.  LOL

Anyway!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:

Star Stampz: Pretty Princesses


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


I used Lady Sierra, printed on DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye - I added some flowers, gemstone stickers, and a little princess charm.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 21 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete