Thursday, September 17, 2015

Star Stampz: Pretty Princesses

Good morning!  I'm itching to have some crafty time this weekend, I really want to play with some of my Halloween papers & embellishments!  I've already started seeing CHRISTMAS stuff in the stores, which irritates the crap out of me.  Can't they at least wait until after Halloween?  I mean, I start my Christmas shopping early too but that doesn't mean I need or want to see candy canes and stockings and all that yet.  Oh well - they can put it out, but they can't make me enjoy it.  LOL

Anyway!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:

Star Stampz: Pretty Princesses


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


I used Lady Sierra, printed on DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye - I added some flowers, gemstone stickers, and a little princess charm.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete